Below is the log-on information for the assessment testing provided to our Service members free of charge by Chattahoochee Tech.
FOCUS is a self-paced, online career and education planning tool for use by college students. It will enable you to self-assess your career relevant personal qualities and explore career fields and major areas of study that are most compatible with your assessment results. Students who use FOCUS make better decisions about their goals and plans and learn how to self-manage their careers.
How to Create Your Student Account
• Go to www.chattahoocheetech.edu/services/career-services/career-assessments/
• Click on "FOCUS"
• Click on "Access Focus"
• Below the login boxes, click on "New User? Click Here to get Started"
• Enter the following Access Code: ctc2748 • Enter your personal information. Select a user name and password that you will remember easily.
• Your original account remains active and will store all your results each time you use it. The system is CASE SENSITIVE! If you capitalize your password when you are registering, you will need to always capitalize your password when you are logging on.
The main menu will guide you through the career planning process and FOCUS will save all of your results. You may use FOCUS as often as you wish anywhere, anytime (24/7) on any PC or MAC. You can use the FOCUS Main Menu tools in any order and repeat any assessment. Once you have completed an assessment, a check mark will appear next to that assessment on the Main Menu.
• You must complete an entire assessment for FOCUS to save your results. There are 6 assessments.
• Use the buttons within the FOCUS program;-do not use the back browser button.
Minimally complete these 2 assessments (6 available):
Work Interests Assessment (Answer questions to describe your work interests. FOCUS identifies occupations that match your interest profile.) Personality Assessment (Answer questions that provide a picture of your personality type. FOCUS identifies occupations that best match your Personality.)
To help you narrow down your options select Combine the Results of Multiple Assessments: This allows you to combine the results from the assessments you have completed to help you narrow down your occupation results.